thats my favourite animal
she’s cheer captain aND I’M JAVERT
every bioshock soundtrack is a mix of like, “gorgeous heart-rending orchestral peices”, “thematically appropriate jazz” and “a screaming steampunk mecha making angry love to a car while 2000 out-of-tune violins protest this indecency”
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
This comic was going to have words but it’s better without
|—||ancient proverb, displaying an enormous amount of love and tolerance (via middle-earth-and-westeros)|
New Whimsical Drawings by Sagaki Keita
Japanese artist Sagaki Keita recently updated his portfolio with a number of new works from 2012. Keita creates composite pen and ink illustrations using thousands of densely scribbled doodles, goofy characters seemingly born from the margins of notebook paper that then form everything from Roman statues to artworks from pop culture. Several of these illustrations are actually part of a commissioned campaign for Expedia from late last year.
MOTHERFUCKERS COULDN’T GET ON WONDER WOMEN’S LEVEL
Hugging tip #54: hug for just a bit too long and whisper ‘hail hydra’ into their ear